Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy – Fall Session Launches
October 28, 2019 - March 27, 2020
The Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy launches you on a personal journey towards discovering what showing up in the playroom truly means. It explores what is happening in the play therapy process, how change occurs, and ultimately what it takes to help children heal at profound levels. It invites you to be you!
This six-month course includes three, one-hour LIVE webinars with Lisa Dion, six 2.5-hour recorded videos, and monthly consultations** with a Synergetic Play Therapy™ Supervisor/Consultant to help you integrate what you are learning. It is designed for masters-level therapists and clinicians (or equivalent) and provides the chance to learn from anywhere. Connect without the commute!
Special topics such as facilitating sand, art, trauma, and aggressive play are covered from the perspective of nervous system regulation, attunement, attachment, mindfulness, and authenticity. Participants will also learn how to track their client’s changes for parents, teachers, agencies, and themselves.
- October 28th, 2019 webinar: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. Mountain)
- October 28th, 2019: 1st video course release
- November 29th, 2019: 2nd video course released
- January 3rd, 2020: 3rd video course released
- January 27th, 2020 webinar: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. Mountain)
- January 31st, 2020: 4th video course released
- February 28th, 2020: 5th video course released
- March 16th, 2020: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. Mountain)
- March 27th, 2020: 6th/final video course released