Join Lisa and Judy Norman, Certified SPT therapist/supervisor and SPT co-teacher as they share the launch of the Synergetic Education™ Institute.
It’s been years in the making as they’ve both seen the profound impact of bringing Synergetic Play Therapy® tenets into schools to support educators, school-based mental health professionals, and educational leaders.
In fact, it’s been such a success, Heather Forbes, Founder of Beyond Consequences Institute, “Help for Billy” Author, Speaker, and Developmental Trauma Expert (…many of you may know of her) referred to one of their schools as the most advanced trauma-informed schools she’s ever visited! (…wow, thank you Heather 🙏💕).
Not only will you learn more about this new Institute and it’s trainings – a real paradigm shift, but you’ll also hear:
* Ways to collaborate with schools if you’re a play therapist;
* How to shift your mindset to help empower educators;
* The 5 developmental stages of where an educator is at in the process of meeting children where they are at;
* A reframe on what trauma-informed really means at an education level; * How to redefine self-care and help teachers develop a deeper relationship within themselves (SPT-style);
* New resources that you can bring into your practice today.
Listen to today’s episode and discover why Heather Forbes believes that what Judy and the Synergetic Education Institute is doing in the schools is creating “the most [that she has ever visited. – And she has visited a lot!] advanced trauma-informed schools” where every student knows “they matter and are important.”
Click below, listen here on Apple Podcasts, or subscribe to the podcast here!